- Home /
- Spain and Portugal Travel Tips
Spain & Portugal Travel Tips
As your Spain & Portugal travel specialists, we are experts in both destinations and will help you plan your ultimate holiday to either Spain or Portugal. We would like to offer you the best experience when you travel to Spain or Portugal.
- Do you plan to stay 3 to 4 nights and combine any of our tours? Why not book or create your own package? We offer fantastic packages in Spain.
- Stay in a Spanish Parador for a unique accommodation experience.
- Visit Antoni Gaudi’s remarkable works in Barcelona.
- Enjoy a flamenco show and class in Madrid.
- Indulge your taste buds in our Basque Country or La Rioja tapas or wine tours.
- Discover the beautiful Alhambra Palace in Granada, the Mosque Cathedral and Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos in Cordoba, the stunning Plaza de Espana and the gardens of Alcazar of Seville in the Andalucia region.
- Experience night life in Ibiza but don’t forget to visit its beautiful beaches and coves.
- Travel in style on board our luxury trains.
- Learn the secrets of Spanish cuisine in our hands-on cooking classes.
- Explore the pilgrim route of Camino de Santiago whether through cycling or biking.
- Discover the best of Spain and Portugal with our extensive, 18-day Iberian Discovery Tour.
- Explore Lisbon, one of the oldest cities in the world.
- Discover Portugal’s rich history and heritage when you travel to Porto.
- Visit historic buildings and landmarks in Central Portugal.
- Enrol in a cooking class in Evora and take time to explore the Alentejo region.
- Relax in the sandy beaches of the Algarve region.
- Be amazed with nature in Madeira and Acores.
- Experience Portugal’s culture and history with our 14-day Portugal Cultural Tour.
- Stay in a beautiful and historic Pousada or Solares.
- Cruise along the wonderful Douro River with our river cruises or self-drive boats.
With diverse regions and wonderful cities, both Spain and Portugal have something to offer to every kind of traveller. Contact us today and start planning your trip to Spain and Portugal.